RICS is delighted to invite you to a Webinar CPD on Property Strategy: effective alignment of annual budgets to long term plans, which will be held on 18 June 2019.
Chartered Surveyors are well versed in the annual budget process. But achieving an organization’s long-term plan requires these annual budgets to more effectively align with and support these plans.
This event will outline the main techniques used by organizations for budgeting and planning. The following vital points will be covered:
- Developing Your Business Vision & Objectives
- Operational Assessment (of external & internal factors)
- Your Proposed Strategy & Business Model
- Controlling Budgets, Actions and Timelines
- An appreciation of corporate planning techniques
- Methods to assess operational strengths and weaknesses
- Assessing and selecting your optimum Business Model
- Articulating and documenting your long-term plans
Speaker: Alan Masterton, FRICS, MBA (Lon Bus.)
About the Speaker
Alan is a Fellow of the RICS and is an MBA graduate of the London Business School.
His career ranges from asset creation (Construction and Development) to asset management (Feasibility, Operations and Disposals) in a range of complex, property portfolios.
Alan has worked for a total of 14 years in the Middle East, the last 9 of which have been in real estate asset management roles within large scale property organizations; covering both divisional start-ups and company-wide performance improvements.
18:00 to 18:30 – Adobe Connect will be open for Audio Testing
18:30 to 19:30 – Presentation
19:30 to 20:00 – Q&A
Do not send payment via bank transfer as this form of payment is no longer acceptable for CPD events.
Please note: We are unable to reserve a place at this event unless payment is made through this secure payment portal.
The presentation will start promptly at 6:30pm. If you have not been signed in by this time (6:30pm), you will not be able to claim your 1.5 CPD hours.
TRN – 100002591400003